The primary school "Blessed Angelo Carletti"
Located in the southwest of the town center, this building, dating from the sixteenth century, was originally the convent of Saint Francis of Assisi. It was built on the old mansion of the noble family Crova. The tower of the family then became the clocktower of the convent. Since 1888, it houses a primary school.